Water In My Paint by Deidre Wicks
Personal Use License
Thank you for choosing my art, I really appreciate your support. I’m happy to make these digital art files available to all of you amazing crafters out there but there are some basic rules to follow:
- All digital art files are for non-exclusive PERSONAL USE ONLY. This means you cannot make any money from the downloaded file(s) in any form. You cannot RESELL any product(s) that feature(s) my original illustrations (such as art prints, greeting cards, mugs, t shirts, tote bags, pillows etc.).
- You CAN use my file(s) in as many personal use projects as you like. For example you can make one or more t-shirts for a family reunion or make a birthday card to send to your best friend. As long as no money passes hands you can use it for any number of craft projects.
- You CAN use my digital file(s) to have an item created by a 3rd party printer as long as the end use of that item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (i.e. a custom printed t shirt intended for your own use or as a gift for a friend is just fine)
- You cannot use my art to promote anything that would be deemed hateful or hurtful to any person or group.
- I retain full copyright over all of my illustrations. Purchase of the file(s) does not transfer any such rights to the purchaser.
- You cannot resell the digital file(s) in any form i.e. as clip art or as part of a physical or digital collage. Alteration to the file does not make it a new work and I still retain full copyright.
- You cannot share, transfer or otherwise make available your purchased file(s) to anyone else. You are purchasing the rights for YOUR use of the file(s), not extra friends or family.
Basically I ask that you respect my art and the time and energy I’ve spent producing these illustrations. Treat my work as you would like your own work to be treated.
If you happen to see my work on a product or a website (etc.) that you feel breaks any of the terms of the above license I’d really appreciate your getting in touch with me. It goes without saying that I would keep any tips confidential.